Dear viewrs,You may know that you can enter multiple lines within a single cell by simply clicking Alt + Enter at the end of each line, which starts a new line for you.
With a little work you can use that tidbit to create a pseudo bulleted list!
- Click in the cell where you want the list to appear.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Symbol button to open the Symbol dialog box.
- On the Symbol tab in the Symbol dialog box change the from option to ASCII (decimal).
- Enter 0149 in the character code box.
- Click Insert to place the bullet character in the cell.
- Click Close to close the Symbol dialog box.
- You will now have a bullet symbol in your cell. Highlight the symbol and press ctrl + c to copy the symbol to the clipboard.
- Type the text for your first bullet point and press alt + Enter at the end of the line to start a second line.
- Press ctrl + v to paste the bullet into the new line.
- Repeat steps #9 and #10 for the remaining bullet points.
Just repeat the steps above for each bullet point you would like to add to your list.