To create a user account in Windows with the User Accounts utility in the Control Panel:
1. For Windows 7, from the Start menu, choose Control Panel and open User Accounts and Family Safety.
2. For Windows XP, from the Start menu, choose Control Panel and open User Accounts.
3. For Windows 7, open User Accounts and click Manage another account. For Windows XP, click Create a new account.
4. Enter the account name and click Next.
5. Select the account type. Selecting Administrator will make the account a member of the default Administrators group. Selecting Standard user will make the user a member of the default Users group.
6. Click Create Account.
————– Thanks everyone