Method-1: Edit or Delete a Hyperlink
To edit or delete a hyperlink:
1. Right-click the cell with the hyperlink and choose Edit Hyperlink.
2. In the Edit Hyperlink dialog box, make the necessary changes.
3. Click OK to save the changes.
4. If necessary, delete a hyperlink.
a. Right-click the cell with the hyperlink and choose Remove Hyperlink.
b. Or, select the cell with the hyperlink and press Delete.
Method-2: Hide or display Gridlines, Headings, and Formulas in a Worksheet
To hide or display gridlines, headings, and formulas in a worksheet:
1. To display or hide gridlines, on the Page Layout tab, in the Sheet Options group, under Gridlines, check or uncheck the View check box.
2. To display or hide row and column headings, on the Page Layout tab, in the Sheet Options group, under Headings, check or uncheck the View check box.
3. To display or hide formulas rather than formula results, hold Ctrl and press the Grave Accent key ( ‘ ). Or, on the Formula tab, in the Formula Auditing group, click Show Formulas.
Tips: – the Grave Accent key is usually paired with the Tilde character (-) on a key to the left of the 1 key on the top row (or number row) of the keyboard. It is not on the function keys row.
Formatting Pictures for Use as Watermarks
To create the effect of a watermark in excel, simply insert the picture you want to use as the watermark in the header or footer of the worksheet. You will need to format the picture so that it appears properly behind the worksheet contents when you print the worksheet. If the picture is larger or smaller than the paper you will use to print, you should adjust its size. You should also adjust the settings for the picture so that it is lighter than the printed data. The Washout color setting is often a good choice. This increases the brightness but decrease the contrast. You might need to experiment with the settings so that the output appears properly on your particular printer.