Reset a User Password
To reset a user’s password in Windows:
1. Log on as a local computer Administrator.
2. Open Computer Management.
Tips: Resetting a user’s password will prevent the user from accessing any encrypted ﬁles. You should reset a user’s password only as a last resort.
3. Expand Local Users and Groups and select the Users folder.
4. Right-click the user for whom you want to change the password and choose Set Password.
5. Click Proceed.
6. In the New password text box, type the new password for the user.
7. In the Conﬁrm password text box, type the password again.
8. Click OK.
9. Close Computer Management.
————— Thanks Everyone