There are a few common problems that users may have when using an interactive whiteboard.
Problem – 1:
The whiteboard is not displaying the computer’s desktop.
- Verify that the projector is connected, properly conﬁgured, and powered on.
- Verify that the computer is conﬁgured to utilize the connected projector.
Problem – 2:
The stylus device or ﬁnger movements are not updating on the display.
- Check that the USB connection is secure, or that the wireless Bluetooth connection is not blocked.
- Verify the devices have power. Make sure the cords are secure.
- Verify that the correct device driver has been installed on the host computer. You may need to refer to the manufacturer’s documentation or website.
- Verify that the whiteboard has been calibrated. Some manufacturers require that an initial calibration be completed before the board can be used.
- Do a physical inspection of the board and make sure that there are no dents or cracks that could cause updating issues with the stylus.
—————– Thanks Everyone