RAM is the most essential part of a computer. If we can increase the size of ram then we can get better output from computer. So, in the following post I m going to describe the process of how to use pendrive as a RAM. These steps is applicable for windows 7 users.
- Connect your pendrive/memory card to USB port.
- From Auto play dialogue box select Speed Up My System.
- If the Auto Play box is not open then go to My Computer > select your pendrive & right click > Properties > Ready boost.
- You’ll see two options.
- The following option will use entire memory of pen drive as RAM :Dedicate this device to Ready boostOr u can select the other option to fix the amount of your pendrive as a RAM:
Use this Device
- Select your option & click OK.
Now u can use ur pendrive as a RAM.
To turn off these option:
- Go to My Computer > > select your pendrive & right click > Properties > Ready boost > select Do not use this device > click OK.