Dear Viewers,To configure your keyboard to use a different language or keyboard layout, use the appropriate method for your version of Windows.
- Click start type intl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- On the Keyboards and Language tab, click Change keyboards.
- Click Add.
- Expand the language that you want. For example, expand French (Canada).
- Expand Keyboard list, click to select the Bangali(Bangladesh) check box, and then click OK.
- In the options, click View Layout to compare the layout with the actual keyboard.
- In the Default input language list, click English – Bangali, and then click OK two times.
- In the Regional and Language Options dialog box, click OK.
Note The Language bar appears on the taskbar. When you rest the mouse pointer over this bar, a tooltip appears that describes the active keyboard layout.
- Click the Language bar, and then click (Bangali).
——————- Thanks Everyone