Method-1: Apply Built-in Animation to an object or Text
To apply built-in animation to an object or text on a slide:
1. Select the object or text on a slide.
2. On the Ribbon, select the Animations tab.
3. In the Animations group, from the Animate drop-down list, select an animation.
4. If necessary, run the presentation to view the animation you set.
Method-2: Remove Built-in Animation from an Object or Text
To remove animation from an object or text:
1. Select the object on the slide for which you want to remove the animation.
2. On the Animations tab, in the Animations group, from the Animate drop-down list, select None.
3. If necessary, run the presentation to verify that the animation has been removed.