Conﬁgure a Manual Restore Point in Windows XP
To conﬁgure a manual restore point:
1. Run System Restore.
- From the Start menu, choose All Programs→Accessories→System Tools→ System Restore.
- Or, in the Help and Support Center, click Undo Changes To Your Computer With System Restore.
2. Select Create A Restore Point and click Next.
3. Enter a descriptive name for the restore point and click Create.
4. To verify that the restore point was created, click Home.
5. Select Restore My Computer To An Earlier Time and click Next.
6. Verify that your restore point appears on the calendar for the current day.
7. Click Cancel to close System Restore.
——————— Thanks everyone