Set Vertical Alignment Options
To set the vertical alignment of text on a page:
1. On the PAGE LAYOUT tab, in the Page Setup group, select the dialog box launcher to open the Page Setup dialog box.
2. On the LAYOUT tab, under Page, select a vertical alignment option.
3. Under Preview, in the Apply to box, select the portions of the document you want to apply the alignment option to.
4. Select OK.
Change the Paper Size
To change the paper size:
1. On the PAGE LAYOUT tab, in the Page Setup group, select Size to open the Size gallery.
2. Select the desired paper size.
3. If necessary, from the gallery, select More Paper Sizes to open the Page Setup dialog box.
a. On the Paper tab, select a paper size, or define a custom paper size, and then select OK
Insert a Manual Page Break
To insert a manual page break:
1. Place the insertion point where you want to start a new page.
2. On the PAGE LAYOUT tab, in the Page Setup group, select Breaks to open the Breaks gallery.
3. Form the gallery, select Page.
Note: – you can also press Ctrl+Enter to insert a manual page break.
Remove a Page Break
To remove a page break:
a. Click just before the page break, and press Delete.