To create a user account with Local Users and Groups:
1. Open Computer Management.
2. Under System Tools, expand Local Users and Groups and select the Users folder.
3. Choose Action→New User, or right-click the Users folder and choose New User.
4. In the New User dialog box, enter the user name. This name uniquely identify the account.
5. If desired, enter a full name for the user. This is a descriptive name that can be longer than the user’s logon name. The full name will display on the Welcome Screen. If you do not enter a full name, the full name will be set to match the user name.
6. If desired, enter a description to be displayed next to the user account in Local Users and Groups.
7.If desired, enter and conﬁrm a password for the user. Otherwise, the default password will be blank.
8.Select account options:
- User must change password at next logon
- User cannot change password
- Password never expires
- Account is disabled
9. Click Create, and then click Close.
—————— Thanks everyone