Hello TechNews365.info Community , Hope you are fine. 2014/9/30 Microsoft officially released the next version of “Windows 10
” ( skip Windows 9
), across the PC
… and so on multiple platforms, and provides users a free Windows 8 Upgrading
an attempt to restore the confidence of users of Windows
2014/9/30, Microsoft officially released the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview
) image files for users to free download, currently only available in English in three languages, both 32
and 64 bit
versions, to early adopters Readers can follow the my other post together with VirtualBox to install a play and see!
Back in 2012 before the launch of Windows 8, Microsoft has released a preview version for users to free download and use virtual machines to play the latest Windows 8 preview version of it , but after the Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 in two versions, many users still a soft spot for Windows 7, has been reluctant to upgrade to Windows 8 / 8.1, one is Windows 8 user interface with the traditional Windows 7 is really too different ( even the signs of the Windows Start menu is gone), and secondly, is the real use of the touch screen, stylus electricity or Windows tablet very few people, plus Windows 8 software compatibility issues, and therefore choose not to upgrade to use were still in the majority.
2014/9/30 Microsoft has finally officially announced the next version of Windows 8.1 in the “Windows 10” because the emphasis on the new system across PCs, phones, tablets and XBox … and so on multiple platforms, considered a major leap forward, so it deliberately skip Windows 9 directly into Windows 10.
Three dyes ago, Microsoft has finally released a technical preview version of Windows 10, and users are free to download and install, but unfortunately has not been announced positive body English version, following a positive step to describes how to download and install Windows 10.
Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Official Website: https://insider.windows.com/
- Product Key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
- Support languages: English,Chinese and Portuguese.
- Lifespan: 2015/4/15
1. Please turn on Windows 10 Preview page , press “Join Now”
2. Next you need to use Windows Live ID for login.
4. In this page pressing the under of the “Get the ISO file” to enter the download page.
5. Download page offers eight kinds of versions of the image file download link above there product key, you can use resume software to download.
Download Windows Technical Preview Direct download links:
Download links and Windows 10 Product Key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
– See more at: http://www.4g-bd.com/2014/10/how-to-download-microsoft-windows-10.html