Procedure : Upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Ultimate
To upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Ultimate:
1. In Windows 7 Home Premium system, choose Start. In the Start menu, in the Search programs and ﬁles text box, type anytime upgrade
2. In the search results, select Windows Anytime Upgrade.
3. In the Windows Anytime Upgrade wizard, in the How do you want to begin section, select the Enter an upgrade key option.
4. On the Enter your upgrade key page, in the Windows Anytime Upgrade key text box, enter the product key for the Windows 7 Ultimate Edition and click Next.
5. On the Verifying key page, wait for the key to be veriﬁed and click Next.
6. On the Please accept the license terms page, if necessary, click the Microsoft Software License Terms link to view the license terms. Click I accept to accept the license terms.
7. On the Upgrade Windows page, click Upgrade.
8. Allow the system to restart after upgrading Windows. After the system starts, allow the system to conﬁgure Windows, and display the message “The upgrade was successful and your computer is ready to use.” Click Close to close the Windows Anytime Upgrade wizard.
9. Activate Windows before starting to use Windows 7 Ultimate.
—————– Thanks Everyone.