Sometimes, we need to protect document file like word/excel file. By setting password we can protect those important files. So let’s see how password can be set.
- First open a word/excel file.
- Click File > Save As
- From the save as dialogue box click on Tools > General Options
- A box will appear then give your password in the following 2 boxes.
- After pressing ok again u have to give your password for 2 times.
- Then click on save button to save ur excel file.
This process is sane for word or excel file.