Procedure : Request Remote Assistance
To conﬁgure a computer so that a user can request Remote Assistance:
1. Right-click Computer and choose Properties.
2. From the left pane, click Remote settings.
3. Select the Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop (less secure) option.
4. Click OK.
5. To request assistance, open Help and Support.
6. Click the Ask button.
7. From the Ask a person for help section, click Windows Remote Assistance.
a. On the Do you want to ask for or offer help page, click Invite someone you trust to help you.
b. On the How do you want to invite your trusted helper page, choose an option that suits you:
- Save this invitation as a ﬁle. This option enables you to send an invita- tion using your web-based email.
- Use e-mail to send an invitation. This option enables you to send an invitation using email.
- Use Easy Connect. This option establishes a secured connection between your computer and a trusted helper.
c. Use the appropriate steps to send the invitation. When prompted, be sure to deﬁne a password for the Remote Assistance session.
d. When the person to whom you sent the invitation receives the request, he or she can open the invitation and enter the password you deﬁned when you sent the invitation.
e. On the computer that issued the invitation, click OK to enable the remote user to connect to the computer.
———————– Thanks everyone